Book an Appointment
At Richmond Dental, we deeply appreciate and value all of our patients. We understand the sheer importance of good oral health and a brilliant smile — how it can be a vehicle towards a better social and professional life. We maintain your oral health and give you a beautiful smile while focusing on minimally-invasive solutions. All of our procedures aim to preserve your tooth structure and treat gum disease and other issues with one of the least invasive treatments.
We also understand the value of strong communication. We discuss all of your dental needs thoroughly before curating a treatment plan. We also advise you on how to go about your treatment, your options, the costs involved, etc, and curate a treatment plan that’s suitable for you. Our final goal is to curate a treatment plan that doesn’t just address your dental needs but also takes your convenience into consideration.
We strive to enhance your emotional and physical comfort from the very moment you step into our facility. Our office has been designed in a warm and inviting aesthetic that instantly calms your nerves. We also offer entertainment and movies that you can watch while you wait or during the treatment and a blanket for your comfort. Even our staff is incredibly friendly and they’ll be happy to answer all your questions.
Please do check our website and take a tour of our facility for yourself. If you have any questions about your appointment, please call us at (713) 534-1724 and we’ll be happy to answer your questions. If you have any other questions or concerns about our clinic, please go through the rest of this page and we’re sure you’ll get your answer!
Book an Appointment at Richmond Dental PLLC
Well, now that you know all about us, feel free to introduce yourself as well! We love getting to know new patients so please book an appointment online, call us at (713) 534-1724, or simply come over and take a tour of our facility!
Richmond Dental PLLC.
Dentist in Houston, Texas
Address: 10434 Richmond Ave, Ste 1, Houston, TX 77042
Phone: (713) 534-1724
One of the Best Dental Services Available at Richmond Dental PLLC
At Richmond Dental PLLC, we strive to be a single destination for all your dental solutions. We have some of the country’s finest dentists who are incredibly experienced and friendly, an extremely friendly staff, and some of the latest dental equipment and technologies available. We provide the least invasive solutions to all of your dental needs but we don’t shy away from using some complex surgical procedures either, if the condition demands it or if there are no other alternatives.
Regardless of whether you’re looking for pediatric dentistry, general dentistry, or emergency dentistry, we can solve all your problems. The following is a brief overview of our dental services.
- Dental Cleanings: We professionally clean your teeth and gums to remove all accumulated plaque and tartar. We also apply a fluoride gel to your teeth to prevent bacterial infection.
- Dental Exams and X-Rays: We run a series of physical tests and screening tests to determine if you have any warning signs of dental diseases or oral cancer. If there’s any risk, we treat the issue before it can get serious.
- Composite Fillings: We use tooth-colored composite resin material to fill up cavities formed by dental decay.
- Root Canal Treatment: If the cavity spreads too far and the infection spreads to your pulp chamber, we use the root canal treatment to remove the infected pulp and prevent further spread of disease.
- Tooth Extractions: If your teeth are beyond saving and pose a threat to your other teeth and gums, we have no option but to remove the diseased teeth. We also perform wisdom teeth removals if they don’t erupt properly.
- Porcelain Crowns: If your teeth are damaged or deformed, we place porcelain tooth-colored caps over the teeth to cover them up so they externally look perfect.
- Teeth Whitening: If you have surface stains on your enamel, we bleach your teeth using a whitening gel and a special type of light.
- Dental Bridges: These are fake teeth made of tooth-colored materials that you can use to replace your missing teeth. They are supported by dental crowns or dental implants on both sides.
- Dental Veneers: These are thin tooth-colored covers for the front face of your teeth. Some of the enamel from your teeth is removed and these veneers are attached over them so they transform your smile.
- Dental Bonding: These refer to a putty-like substance made of composite resin that’s attached over your teeth and polished so they transform the external appearance of your teeth without having to alter your tooth’s original structure.
- Dental Inlays and Onlays: Dental inlays are tooth-colored fillings for teeth in which the dental decay hasn’t spread to the cusps. Dental onlays are tooth-colored fillings for teeth in which the dental decay has spread to the cusps.
- Dental Implants: These are one of the best types of replacement for missing teeth. The dentist plants a metallic post into your jawbone so that it creates a strong foundation for the dental crown or dental bridge.
- Dentures: These are a removable set of teeth that you can wear in your mouth and take off whenever you need. The fake teeth are attached to a pink base that gives the appearance of a healthy set of gums.
- Pulpotomy: This procedure is generally performed on children but may be done for adults as well. If the bacterial infection has spread into your pulp chamber but your nerves aren’t yet dead, the dentist removes the infected pulp and applies disinfectant medicine on the nerves to save them.
As you can see, we have a diverse set of services that can treat any and all dental issues or cosmetic requirements. We always treat dental issues with minimally invasive solutions first before moving on to complex procedures. For example, we start periodontitis treatment with teeth cleaning and only proceed to root canal or pulpotomy if the infection has spread too far.